Less than one week from today, the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference (VRIC) will showcase over 300 of the most prominent companies in the junior mining sector, twice the size of last year’s show.
A full list of exhibitors and their booth numbers can be found here.
Potential investors at VRIC will benefit from a variety of panels and presentations on global resource demand and how to position one’s portfolio accordingly. Topics to be covered include the European energy crisis, deglobalization, current assessments of the gold, silver, copper and uranium markets, as well as top stock picks and how to identify a takeout target.
Investors have an opportunity to watch keynote speakers across the two-day event in multiple speaker halls. A full agenda of topics can be found here, which includes over 100 leading industry voices like:
- Jay Martin (Cambridge House International President & CEO)
- Rick Rule (President and CEO of Sprott US Holdings)
- Lynette Zang (Chief Market Analyst at ITM Trading)
- Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad)
- Grant Williams (Real Vision Group)
- Michelle Makori (Editor-in-Chief and Lead Anchor at Kitco News)
- Christy Clark (Former Premier of British Columbia)
- Brad Wall (Former Premier of Saskatchewan)
- Ross Beaty (Founder and Chairman of Pan American Silver and Equinox Gold)
For investors who cannot attend in person, The Market Herald will be producing a From the Floor feed highlighting speakers, public companies, original CEO interviews, and the investor take on the live event.
Registration to attend the two-day event – January 29-30th – is free for retail investors.