- Siyata Mobile Inc. reports agreement with Spain’s Wireless Zeta Telecomunicaciones (Azetti)
- Deal allows Siyata to offer its rugged SD7 MCPTT device through Azetti’s existing enterprise sales channels
- Siyata Mobile is a global vendor of next-generation Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) devices and cellular signal booster systems
- Azetti offers mobile data-related solutions and systems based on IP technology, and value-added services platforms for mobile operators, service providers, and mission-critical users.
- Siyata Mobile Inc. (SYTA) is down 1.14 per cent, trading at C$0.98 at 11:36 am EDT.
Siyata Mobile (SYTA) has announced an agreement with Spain’s Wireless Zeta Telecomunicaciones, S.L. (Azetti).
This deal allows the company to offer the SD7 rugged mission-critical push-to-talk (MCPTT) device through Azetti’s existing enterprise sales channels.
According to Siyata, the SD7 was developed to disrupt and replace the multi-billion-dollar Land Mobile Radio (LMR) industry and is perfectly suited for Azetti’s enterprise customers who require a rugged device that can operate reliably in harsh working environments.
Azetti is a leading PoC vendor in Europe and Latin America and is rapidly expanding operations globally including Asia, Africa, and Australia. Its growing list of clients includes TiGo, Sao Paulo Metro, Vodafone, and Orange.
Siyata CEO, Marc Seelenfreund, commented.
“With Azetti’s growing global footprint, this relationship provides a new avenue to further accelerate the rollout of our game-changing SD7 device, which offers an attractive upgrade from land-based radio technologies, delivering a far superior solution to a legacy industry.”
Azetti’s CEO, Aki Siltamies, further added.
“We recognize the importance of building strong working relationships that combine leading technology solutions and deliver competitive pricing, a combination exemplified by Siyata and its game-changing rugged PoC device. We look forward to promoting the SD7 to our existing sales channels and are fully confident we can drive sales for this innovative solution that brings push-to-talk communications into the 21st century with a simple easy-to-use rugged device ideal for first responders and enterprise clients.”
Siyata Mobile Inc. is a B2B global vendor of next-generation PoC devices and cellular booster systems. Its portfolio of in-vehicle and rugged smartphones enables first responders and enterprise workers to instantly communicate, over a nationwide cellular network of choice, to increase situational awareness, and save lives.
Siyata Mobile Inc. (SYTA) is down 1.14 per cent, trading at C$0.98 at 11:36 am EDT.