Delta 9 Cannabis Inc. (TSX:DN) has installed new automated pre-roll manufacturing equipment at its Winnipeg facility. The installation significantly increases the company’s capacity to manufacture pre-rolled cannabis products.
Click here for the full story.
Weekly Update – Top Cannabis News Stories
1 | Top Story: Adastra Holdings (CSE:XTRX) facing proposed class-action lawsuit
2 | Lifeist‘s (TSXV:LFST) CannMart launches new platform for wider wholesale distribution of Hamilton Devices
3 | Innocan (CSE:INNO) secures first U.S. patent
4 | Fire & Flower (TSX:FAF) opens new retail store in Winnipeg
5 | Lifeist (TSXV:LFST) closes non-brokered private placement of secured convertible debentures
Top Cannabis Stocks Mar 10 to Mar 16, 2023
1. T.HEXO | 6,139 views | HEXO Corp.
2. TLRY | 3,947 views | Tilray Brands Inc.
3. T.WEED | 3,836 views | Canopy Growth Corp.
4. T.TBP | 3,424 views | Tetra BioPharma Inc.
5. T.LABS | 1,837 views | MediPharm Labs Corp.
6. C.HUGE | 1,456 views | FSD Pharma Inc.